Rågödagen is a one-day celebration on the Rågö island full of activities revolving around genuine wooden boats from the area of Tjust and Västervik, for the whole family.
• a day that goes in the sign of hemp, crude oil and pine tar every third Saturday of July,
• listen to skippers telling stories and showing their boats and motors,
• meet professional fishermen,
• take part in a sailing competition and a flea market,
• sail or row a wooden boat to experience the feeling,
• visit the boat workshop or the exhibition about different boats used in the archipelago over time,
• try food and drinks served in the restaurant.
Access by passenger boat from Loftahammar.